2019 At a Glance
- Little Tokyo Community Impact Fund, SPC (“LTCIF” or the “Fund”) became a California social purpose corporation on July 30, 2019.
- The Fund held 5 public meetings and outreach events presenting information about a community-driven real estate investment fund designed to protect legacy and other culturally-aligned businesses in Little Tokyo.
- LTCIF’s efforts was featured in several news sources including the Rafu Shimpo, Pacific Citizen, and KCRW.
- LTCIF, in partnership with the Little Tokyo Service Center, received a grant from LISC Los Angeles to hire a part time staff member.
- As of December 31, 2019, LTCIF reached a total subscription amount of $395,000, representing 83 shares.
Download Annual Report Here