Skip to content
2021-2022 At a Glance
- The second Offering Circular ended on July 30, 2021; the LTCIF Board started work to secure State approval for a third Offering Circular period, and focused on future steps during COVID-19.
- As of June 30, 2022, LTCIF has recruited 26 Class A investors and 55 Class B investors. This is an increase from the First Circular which ended with 23 Class A investors and 46 Class B investors in 2020.
- Download 2021-2022 Report Here
2020 At a Glance
- Little Tokyo Community Impact Fund, SPC (“LTCIF” or the “Fund”) held its first Annual Meeting of Investors in June 2020 and officially elected the Board of Directors and provided a report of activities to all investors who participated via Zoom. LTCIF renewed the permit in July of 2020 and has extended it until July 2021.
- After election at the Annual Meeting, the Fund Board has met virtually each month since June 2020 to continue to raise funds and to discuss real estate issues and internal policies to guide the operations of the Fund.
- As of December 31, 2020, the Fund has raised $679,000 in shareholder investments.
- Download 2020 Annual Report Here
2019 At a Glance
- Little Tokyo Community Impact Fund, SPC (“LTCIF” or the “Fund”) became a California social purpose corporation on July 30, 2019.
- The Fund held 5 public meetings and outreach events presenting information about a community-driven real estate investment fund designed to protect legacy and other culturally-aligned businesses in Little Tokyo.
- LTCIF’s efforts was featured in several news sources including the Rafu Shimpo, Pacific Citizen, and KCRW.
- LTCIF, in partnership with the Little Tokyo Service Center, received a grant from LISC Los Angeles to hire a part time staff member.
- As of December 31, 2019, LTCIF reached a total subscription amount of $395,000, representing 83 shares.
- Download 2019 Annual Report Here