- This event has passed.
POSTPONED: Coffee Hour + Walking Tour of Little Tokyo
Update: 3/12/2020, 10:00AM
In response to the growing concerns regarding COVID-19, this Saturday's Coffee Hour + Walking Tour of Little Tokyo are postponed. The Little Tokyo Community Impact Fund SPC, in coordination with other community based organizations, are taking precautions to help eliminate any potential exposure to staff and community members.
We thank you for your initial RSVP and we will inform you once we are able to reschedule the event. In light of this cancellation, LTCIF would like offer further resources to learn more about the Fund:
- "What is Little Tokyo?" is a short video by Steve Nagano that captures why we are are fighting to protect Little Tokyo.
- Read through our LTCIF Brochure to learn more about our purpose, structure and investment opportunities.
- Our Assistant Project Manager, Caroline Calderon, is available to answer any questions you may have about the Fund over the phone or through video chat. Please contact Caroline at (213) 473-1609 of firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule a call.
Thank you for your understanding and patience,
Little Tokyo Community Impact Fund Steering Committee
The Little Tokyo Community Impact Fund SPC (LTCIF) will be hosting drop-in hours and a walking tour for individuals or groups that have questions about our efforts and impact.
- Do you have questions about the Fund?
- Are you ready to become an investor?
- Do you need assistance in filling out the investor forms?
Let's chat over some coffee or tea! Feel free to drop by the Little Tokyo Koban and Visitor's Center anytime between 10am and 12pm on Saturday, March 14, 2020.
- Interested in learning more about how developments such as the Metro Regional Connector will impact Little Tokyo?
- Are you familiar with legacy and new businesses in Little Tokyo?
Join us for an informal walking tour of Little Tokyo that focuses on the importance of protecting small businesses in the neighborhood. As we walk, we hope to have conversations around the types of businesses that people frequent and what community ownership means for participants. The walking tour will depart from Koban by 11am (Estimated tour duration: 45mins).
Space is limited for the walking tour, so please RSVP.
For questions about this event, please contact Caroline Calderon at email@example.com. The Little Tokyo Community Impact Fund SPC assumes no liability for the content or path of this tour or in the small businesses visited. You assume any and all risks occurring before, during or after event, including injury by any cause. You release management, facility, participants, Little Tokyo Community Impact Fund SPC, and their respective affiliates and representatives from any related claims. You consent to our use of your image, likeness, actions and statements in connection with any live or recorded audio or photograph or other transmission or publication of event. By signing up for this tour you are agreeing to these terms. Thank you!